Improved front- & back-end

- 2017-04-02

Today I put in some actual work to try and improve my blog a bit. Most of the changes was on the back-end, which no one else will ever see (cause the code ugly as fuck and not really secure). I tried to improve the design a bit.

I got some help with the design decisions from a good friend of mine (LostSoul. who apparently wants to be called my 'lifepartner' instead of friend). We came to an agreement that I have too many boxes on my blog front-end. I am trying to go for a material design and boxes with shadows are pretty common (and I love them), but I decided to remove some of them and added a line under every single post instead.

Next up: Categories needs to be fixed and implemented.

Show All Blog Posts


My life